I was not feeling really motivated to run this morning despite the nice weather. I'm still recovering from my 18-miler and race on Sunday, and I knew I'd better take it slow and easy. So, I....
- Walked. Alot.
- Took one phone call.
- Sent 3 text messages.
- Stopped to sign a petition to stop the local post office from being closed down
- Admired my neighbors' Halloween decorations
- Tried my best to catch some falling leaves (unsuccessfully)
- Wrote this post in my mind
- Planned a Turkey Day 5K for my neighborhood or my running club--don't know which
- Just enjoyed the feeling of freedom